李俊輝 (Chun-Hui Li) ，彰化小孩，四年雲林生活後即移居台北。誰能肯定自己未來在哪，只好不斷去尋找自己在哪，始終相信歲月總是能襯托出你內心那份自我價值的清澈。成長經驗略懂電腦科學、略懂認知神經科學、略懂語言學。
I am currently a visiting student in Prof. Cichy’s Lab starting from October 2021, working on a 3D perception project that investigates how the spatiotemporal representations of distances and surface normals are integrated into the 3D scene information under spatial perception.
Research Interests 🔗
- Statistical machine learning for neural decoding
- Representational dynamics under object recognition
- Top-down modulation on neural representations for object selectivity
Current Works 🔗
- Neural pattern decoding
| Prof. Bo-Cheng Kuo @ National Taiwan University
- The modulation of distances and surface normals on the neural dynamics for spatial perception | Prof. Radoslaw Martin Cichy @ Free University Berlin
Honors and Awards 🔗
- 2022 Sponsorship of CIFAR Neuroscience of Consciousness Winter School, offered by Brain, Mind & Consciousness program of CIFAR, Canada.
- 2022 Doctoral dissertation proposal award of humanities and social sciences, nominated by Ministry of Science and Technology, Taiwan. (480000 NTD)
- 2022 Scholarship of Summer Institute Programme, offered by MOST-DAAD. (3600 EUR)
- 2021 Scholarship of Graduate Students Study Abroad Program, offered by Ministry of Science and Technology, Taiwan. (600000 NTD)
- 2021 Merit abstract award for the OHBM Annual Meeting, nominated by OHBM 2021 Program Committee.
Journal Papers 🔗
Li, C. H., Wang, M. Y., & Kuo, B. C. (2023) Tracking the temporal dynamics of face-like inversion effect as revealed by Chinese characters using magnetoencephalography. Cerebral Cortex, bhad135.
Li, C. H., Wang, M. Y., & Kuo, B. C. (2022) The Effects of Stimulus Inversion on the Neural Representations of Chinese Character and Face Recognition. Neuropsychologia, 108090.
Chen, F. W., Li, C. H., & Kuo, B. C. (2022) Temporal expectation based on the duration variability modulates alpha oscillations during working memory retention. NeuroImage, 119789.
Kuo, B. C., Li, C. H., Lin, S. H., Hu, S. H., & Yeh, Y. Y. (2017). Top-down modulation of alpha power and pattern similarity for threatening representations in visual short-term memory. Neuropsychologia, 106, 21-30.
Li, C. H., & Kuo, B. C. (In preparation) Goal-directed attention modulates neural representations of object selectivity - An MEG-fMRI fusion study.
Conference Papers and Posters 🔗
Li, C. H., Chen, F. W., Kuo, B. C., (2023, July) Spatiotemporal dynamics of internal attention in working memory: a MEG-fMRI fusion study, poster in the 27th Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapping, Montréal, Canada.
Li, C. H., Kuo, B. C., (2022, August) Goal-directed attention modulates neural representations of object selectivity - An MEG-fMRI fusion study, poster in the European Conference on Visual Perception 2022, Nijmegen, Netherlands.
Li, C. H., Kuo, B. C., (2022, May) The effects of stimulus inversion on the neural representations of face and Chinese character recognition, poster in the International Conference of Cognitive Neuroscience 2022, Helsinki, Finland.
Li, C. H., Kuo, B. C., (2021, June) (Merit Abstract Award) Top-down attention modulates spatiotemporal dynamics of object selectivity: An MEG-fMRI fusion study, poster in the 27th Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapping, virtual.
Li, C. H., Kuo, B. C., (2019, June) Pattern similarity in neural representations for the inversion effect of face and chinese character,
poster presented in the 25th Annual Meeting of the Organization for Human Brain Mapping, Rome, Italy.
Li, C. H., & Kuo, B. C. (2018, January) Chinese characters elicit face-like inversion eﬀects: a magnetoencephalography study, poster presented in Taiwan Society of Cognitive Neuroscience Annual Meeting, Taichung, Taiwan.
Wang, S. M., Li, C. H., Lo, Y. C., Huang, T. H., Ku, L. W., (2016, December) Sensing emotions in text messages: an application and deployment study of EmotionPush, system demonstrated in the 26th International Conference on Computational Linguistics, Osaka, Japan.
Kuo, P. J., Chen, P. Y., Wang, Y. T., Li, C. H., Lin, M. J., (2014, March) A ubiquitous geotag related mobile personal digital photograph annotation system, poster presented in the Annual Conference on Engineering & Information Technology, Tokyo, Japan.